Sisters Are Jealous Because I'm Mom's Favorite

 

Script: Sisters Are Jealous Because I'm Mom's Favorite 

“It’s hard to believe you ‘all are sisters” my aunt got me there that day.


My mom had been blessed by her first baby girl, Olivia, that’s me, the apple of her eye. But she never realized what witches she raised after me.

She called them sweeties, but she doesn’t know that this sweetness apparently exists only in their names Emily and Julia.

I honesty Wanna confess that when they first came into our lives I gave them immense hugs, kisses, and I EVEN spoon-fed them, change their diapers and babysit them.

But I think I am wrong.

All these make them show their tantrums on me and it even goes worse when my mom stops them there. And up till now, they are jealous of me.

It was my mother’s birthday month and I started saving pocket money for her gift.

Emily and Julia were suspicious of the fact that I am not using my money and instead asked mum to give me some for a paper print.

“Olivia, mum just gave you pocket money that day, don’t you have that?”

As far as I know, Emily, I was aware that she was gonna say that, so I was very well prepared.

“Oh that, I-I-I just spent all of that on my friend’s birthday treat yesterday.”

Mum was a lit bit unsure because she knows me, I don’t spend money like that, but she didn’t question me there.

Now as Emily didn’t get what she wanted, she flounced out.

I was upstairs, about to enter my room and Julia was buzzing in my bag.

“Oh, sorry Olivia, I was looking for a pen, do you have it”?

I knew what you are looking for Julia, and I have prepared myself for that too.

 I already placed money into an old purse, in the upper portion of the cupboard where these petite can’t reach.

The hurdles passed and the day arrive which I was impatiently waiting for. The night before I bought a beautiful jewelry set, though it has artificial silver beats, yet my intentions can make it diamonds right?

While I was wrapping it up, my sisters suddenly sneak in:

“Did you actually buy this? (Rolling eyes)”

Emily’s sarcastic tone really hits me.

“DAMN IT'S SO BEAUTIFULLY INSANE, she’ll love it!”

“Thanks, Julia.”

I placed the gift in the same place, as y'know I got issues. So, the clock ticks 12. I rush downstairs, hug mom tightly and kiss her head.

“Happy birthday mom. You are truly a blessing in my life. Let me just grab my surprise for my queen.”

As I was about to leave the room, Emily and Julia entered with my gift that I just wrapped up.

WITH SUCH HONESTY they wished mom, can you believe?

I felt down to the dumps. And was boiling in anger.

“Look Olivia, they also brought me a gift, isn’t it beautiful/”

First, I was thinking of not spoiling the moment as she was very happy, but it was late now. I was already sobbing.

“Mom this is the gift I brought for you. I saved my pocket money for a month to get a gift for you. They are lying.”

“It’s okay Olivia, you ‘all gifted me this, okay? You know I love you the most.”

I was happy that she loved my gift. I know they felt a bit irritated as she said she loved me the most. But they spoiled my moment.

Previously, mum got three of us fancy dresses for the evening wedding. She got me a dark subtle blue dress as she knows it’s my favorite colour.

“Olivia, can I take this? I don’t think blue is your colour. It’ll look better on me.”

I was just staring at Emily when mom fortunately intrude

“Baby, I brought you your own. It’s for Olivia she loves this colour a lot.”

The argument ended here, but not Emily and Julia.

We are finally in the wedding hall, about to click pictures when Emily started walking towards me with a drink in hand, intentionally hitting her knee with a chair and well!

“I am so sorry Olivia.  I didn’t see the chair. I was calling you for the picture. You can rub the stain with water.”

I was about to break out, when Julia building upon what Emily did came with a bottle:

“Olivia, I didn’t notice my hands were muddy. My heel got stuck in the ground. I was taking that out. I am sorry.”

I mean...having blunderous sisters is actually a curse. The stain got more evident than before. Both of them grins as I cried.

“What happened to your dress Olivia?”

And I told mum what both of them did to me.

“you two can’t handle if she is happy. It’s necessary to tease her every time? Can’t you act like normal sisters?”

The fire in my soul ices down but got ignited in them. Lol, cheers to their end lastly.

But not the least, they really got me to fix their heads up when they act beyond the limits.

So, it’s been a long time since Oliver a handsome and caring man on earth turn my life into a whole new chapter. We never frankly thought we could meet in such a filmy way in high school, giving sweet small gestures and simply by this we won each other’s hearts. jeez!

My phone screen pops up, guess who would that be? Just speaking about my lover and the lover is here!

“Olivia, you know it’s been a while, I know you’ve been missing me, right?”

“Yeah, I was gonna message you, but as usual you felt first huh.”

“LOL, heck yes. So, when we should meet, are you busy today can I ask you out?”

“Sure prince, how can I spun you off?”

Finally, we spend some amazing time together and I got blessed more when he dropped me home. Should I take it as a long drive? Absolutely.

“Olivia, you wanna come out or we can switch the drop off to your room?”, Oliver smilingly sarcastically.

“Okay I am going; you don’t want me to stay.”

“I am kidding. Take care of yourself. Next time we will get along with your mom too.”

“Sure Oliver. You can go now.”

As I was heading towards my home, I saw my two sisters hanging their heads up on the roof and were intensely staring at me. And I know they are gonna take sweet revenge on me.

I freshen myself up, was spending time with my mom and in between Emily came around.

“Sis, can you open up your phone please, I have to call my friend.”

And without even realizing how much a plot maker she is, I gave her my phone.

I was so tuckered out that I didn’t even ask her why she hasn’t given me my phone back yet. In those drowsy moments, I slept in my mom’s room. The next day I was in college, and I saw a new Olivier. I was calling him, and he didn’t stop at my voice until I ran and smashed his way.

“Olivier, did something happen, why are you ignoring me?”

“Something happened to me, Olivia? You ended up everything yourself.”

“Can you calm honey? what did I do?”

“You didn’t remember seriously, you message me yesterday that we are breaking up and you were just passing out time with me, you wanna marry your rich cousin.”

“Are you out of your mind?"

“Stop this, Olivia. I can’t handle your insult anymore. Don’t you dare call me now."

I was shaken to death. I can't believe his words until I opened my phone; I saw those messages and it pinched my heart badly that Emily and Julia can do this to me. This is the time I realized that I must talk to them. I called them to come to the cafeteria and storm my heart out that for acting down to such a level only to hurt me.

“We are sorry Olivia. We didn't know that it will have such a bad ending. We just can’t take how mum loves you the most.”

“She loves us equally don’t you understand this. She cares about you guys more than me.”

“Please stop crying, Olivia. We are gonna solve this mess.”

So, they called Olivier in the cafe and told him everything.

“Olivia I am sorry; I didn’t mean those words. You know I love you.”

"I am not gonna take this macho behavior from you Olivier, you should have a chat with me directly before making this up all in your mind."

After taking out all of the taunts and tantrums, Olivier dropped three of us home and well, well, well mom couldn’t stop laughing to see the three of us hugging each other, showing such a switch from jealously to uncontrollable love.

 

Comments